Skip to main content

Credit Cards, Do we really need them?

Hey Everyone!

I'm delighted to have you here on my Blog about smart credit card use.

Every week, I'll be sharing tips on how to get the best out of credit cards while avoiding the credit debt trap!

Image by the digital way from Pixaway

The truth is that most credit card consumers start out setting themselves up for failure, they don't read the Card holder's agreement. We'll start out there and move on over the weeks to more exciting topics than a legal document that would, save you money, make you money sometimes and see you earn amazing rewards.


Visit this page regularly to get the best out of those credit cards!




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Google Marketing Platform

Hey Everyone, Good to have you here again! Today, we'll be looking at Google Marketing Platform , an amazing one stop solution for advertising and analytics that's available for small businesses and enterprises. Google marketing platform was launched in June 2018. It integrated the various google applications that were used for advertising, analytics, web and app testing, surveys and more into one platform for businesses and corporations. Today, we would be focusing on Google Analytics , a product I personally view as having a flagship kind of status in the google marketing suite of products. Google Analytics has been around for a while. It's a great solution for web analytics that's really easy to implement. I think every business with a web or app presence(Are there still any businesses without an online presence? Probably a topic for another post) should use it. I've personally used it in the past to analyse my website traffic. It shows you who's visi

It's Blog Galore!!!

Hey Everyone, Today, my entire business analytics class shared their blogs on our discussion forum and there's a few blogs that I'm really excited about and would love to share with you. You see, I love travelling, but I rarely do because it really stresses me out.  Terrence Ng's blog about travelling is one I would definitely be adding to my bookmark tab, why don't you check it out too. Tamim will be sharing tips with us on holistic living on his blog. I can't wait to get the inside scoop on getting the ever evasive life balance right. You can too, be sure to visit his blog! One thing I love doing and I actually get to do is food, I love to try food from different parts of the world. I was delighted to find quite a few blogs on food by my course mates, Lolade would be blogging about  African food  bringing the spicy flavors from different African cultures to one place, I think it's going to be sizzling hot! It looks like Angela would be putting the fu